Smith's Leather Balm is an all natural leather conditioner used to protect, restore, and extend the life of leather goods. It is thoughtfully handmade in Maine by Mr. & Mrs. Smith, using three natural ingredients. It is non-toxic, safe for skin, and can be applied by hand to all smooth (non-suede) leathers.
This 1 oz. tin is a perfect size to fit conveniently in a pocket, backpack, or purse for whenever & wherever you need it!
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.